Make sure you introduce these types of food into your diet to improve your well-being and ensure your hair stays beautiful:
- cereals, especially whole grain ones
- beans and lentils
- seasonal fruit, dried fruit, rich in vitamin C
Hair needs care and attention, especially during shampooing and drying.
Combining these small tricks with specific products will make your hair healthy and strong in no time at all:
- do not use a hair straightener on damp or wet hair
- do not wash your hair more than 4 times a week
- do not squeeze and rub wet hair too vigorously
After shampooing, a final rinse with cold water helps to make your hair shinier; the cold water seals the hair shaft, adding shine, unlike hot water which opens both the pores and scales of the hair:
- just use clean water that is not too cold, and do the last rinse before drying.
Don’t forget that it is very important to comb and brush your hair correctly:
- before washing your hair, untangle the knots and brush it to eliminate any left-over products, impurities and “dead” hair.
- use a wide-tooth comb to apply conditioner in the shower
- avoid brushing your hair while it is still wet, as you risk breaking it, because it is more fragile when wet.
- the best thing to do is wait until it is dry, so pat it gently with a towel, especially on the lengths, to eliminate the excess water.
- a turban is not always recommended, especially if you have long hair because it could get knotted and, therefore, damaged.
- when buying accessories, always ask for advice on the best combs and brushes for your hair type